Our team studied on 61447 reviews available online for Alpine Subwoofer, chose the finest ones and prepared Alpine Subwoofer Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Alpine Subwoofer from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Alpine Subwoofer from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Alpine Subwoofer
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Alpine Subwoofer after analyzing 61447 reviews.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Alpine Subwoofer
|1||ALPINE SWT-12S4 1000 Watt 12" Car Audio Bass Tube Subwoofer+Amplifier+Amp Kit||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Alpine SWT-12S4 1500W Max (300W RMS) Single 12" Sealed Subwoofer Tube Enclosure||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Alpine S-W10D4 S-Series 10" Dual 4-Ohm Subwoofer||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Alpine Type R 12 Inch 2250 Watt Max 4 Ohm Round Car Audio Subwoofer %7C R%2DW12D4||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Alpine SWT-S10 1200W Max (250W RMS) Single 10" Sealed Subwoofer||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Alpine S-W8D4 S-Series Subwoofers||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Alpine W10S4 10" 750 Watt Peak 250 Watt RMS 4-Ohm Car Audio Subwoofer Sub||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Alpine S-W12D4 S-Series Subwoofers||9||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Alpine W12S4 12-inch Single 4 Ohm Subwoofer Bundle||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Alpine Electronics PWE-S8 Restyle Compact Powered 8-Inch Subwoofer||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- ALPINE SWT-12S4 1000 Watt 12" Car Audio Bass Tube Subwoofer+Amplifier+Amp Kit
- Alpine SWT-12S4 1500W Max 300W RMS Single 12" Sealed Subwoofer Tube Enclosure
- Alpine S-W10D4 S-Series 10" Dual 4-Ohm Subwoofer
- Alpine Type R 12 Inch 2250 Watt Max 4 Ohm Round Car Audio Subwoofer %7C R%2DW12D4
- Alpine SWT-S10 1200W Max 250W RMS Single 10" Sealed Subwoofer.
- Alpine S-W8D4 S-Series Subwoofers
- Alpine W10S4 10" 750 Watt Peak 250 Watt RMS 4-Ohm Car Audio Subwoofer Sub
- Alpine S-W12D4 S-Series Subwoofers
- Alpine W12S4 12-inch Single 4 Ohm Subwoofer Bundle
- Alpine Electronics PWE-S8 Restyle Compact Powered 8-Inch Subwoofer , black
1. ALPINE SWT-12S4 1000 Watt 12″ Car Audio Bass Tube Subwoofer+Amplifier+Amp Kit
- Package Includes: (1) Alpine SWT-12S4 1000w 12″ Car Audio Subwoofer in Bass Tube Enclosure 4-Ohm Sub.
- Features of SWT-12S4: ALPINE SWT-12S4 1000w 12″ Car Audio Subwoofer in Bass Tube Enclosure 4-Ohm Sub.
- Features of RXA-T1: Rockville RXA-T1 1500 Watt Peak/370 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS 2 Channel Amplifier Car Stereo Amp.
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc).
- Features of RWK81: Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit.
2. Alpine SWT-12S4 1500W Max (300W RMS) Single 12″ Sealed Subwoofer Tube Enclosure
- 1500W Max Single 12″ Sealed Subwoofer Tube Enclosure
- 12” (30cm) High-Performance Subwoofer
- Overall Dimensions 12.75” x 26”
- Frequency Response 28-200Hz
- Speaker Impedance: 4 Ω
3. Alpine S-W10D4 S-Series 10″ Dual 4-Ohm Subwoofer
- The new S-Series subwoofers use a new design that’s almost 1-inch shallower than their predecessors.
- High-excursion underhung voice coil configuration
- Reinforced parabolic cone structure with pulp/Kevlar con & PP/Mica/Talc Dustcap
- Mounting depth: 4-11/16″
- Power handling: 250-600W RMS
4. Alpine Type R 12 Inch 2250 Watt Max 4 Ohm Round Car Audio Subwoofer %7C R%2DW12D4
- Power Range: 500W-750W RMS. Power Handling: 750W RMS / 2250W Peak.
- Parabolic Cone Structure with Pulp/Kevlar Cone & PP/Mica/Talc Dust Cap.
- High Amplitude Multi-Roll surrounds (HAMR)
- Magnet Weight: 127oz. Voice Coil Diameter: 65.5mm / 2.6″.
- Sealed Box Net Internal Volume: 0.55-1.0 ft^3 Ported Box Net Internal Volume: 1.0-1.5 ft^3
5. Alpine SWT-S10 1200W Max (250W RMS) Single 10″ Sealed Subwoofer
- Brand: Alpine
- MPN: SWT-S10
- Type: Enclosed Non-Powered
- Speaker Size: 10″
- RMS Power: 250W
6. Alpine S-W8D4 S-Series Subwoofers
- Features: 8″ subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils, Kevlar reinforced pulp cone with HAMR Santoprene rubber surround, Frequency response: 34-200 Hz, Power handling: 300 watts RMS (150 watts per coil), Peak power handling: 900 watts, Top-mount depth: 3-3/4″, and Grille not included.
7. Alpine W10S4 10″ 750 Watt Peak 250 Watt RMS 4-Ohm Car Audio Subwoofer Sub
- RMS Power Handling: 250 Watts Peak Power Handling: 750 Watts
- Mounting Depth: 5 1/16″
- An optimized magnet circuit allows more focused magnetism in the gap which results in improved efficiency.
- The 2017 BASS subwoofers are engineered to be fun and loud in a budget friendly category by combining retro styling with enough efficiency to run on 250W RMS.
- Recommended Sealed box volume: 0.83 cu. ft Recommended Ported box volume: 1.51 cu. ft
8. Alpine S-W12D4 S-Series Subwoofers
- Features: 12″ subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils, Kevlar reinforced pulp cone with HAMR Santoprene rubber surround, Frequency response: 26-200 Hz, Power handling: 600 watts RMS (300 watts per coil), Peak power handling: 1,800 watts, Top-mount depth: 5-1/16″, and Grille not included.
9. Alpine W12S4 12-inch Single 4 Ohm Subwoofer Bundle
- Polypropylene and mica cone with poly-foam surround
- 250W RMS
- 750W peak power handling
- Frequency Response: 32Hz-200Hz
- 5-5/16-inch mounting depth
10. Alpine Electronics PWE-S8 Restyle Compact Powered 8-Inch Subwoofer
- 8-inch subwoofer and 120W amplifier, housed together in a cast aluminum enclosure
- The compact size measures just 13.
- 32Hz-150Hz frequency response, Power Rating: 120W RMS.
- RCA and Auto-sensing Speaker Level Inputs are located on the side panel, along with controls for Phase, Gain, LP Crossover and Remote Sub Level.
- The PWE-S8 is an Authorized Online Product Sold By and Shipped from Amazon; visit the store locator on the Alpine USA website for professional installation.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Alpine Subwoofer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Alpine Subwoofer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Alpine Subwoofer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Alpine Subwoofer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Alpine Subwoofer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Alpine Subwoofer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Alpine Subwoofer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Alpine Subwoofer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Alpine Subwoofer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.