- What are some Mexican words?
- What are three ways to say hello in Spanish?
- How do you end a call in Spanish?
- What are the 100 most common Spanish words?
- What are common phrases in Spanish?
- What is the reply of Hola?
- How do you introduce yourself on the phone in Spanish?
- What are 5 greetings in Spanish?
- How you say call in Spanish?
- How do you say 11 in Spanish?
- How do you reply to Buenos dias?
- How do you say your age in Spanish?
- How do you say my name is in Mexican?
- How do you say hi in Spanish slang?
- How do you ask where you live in Spanish?
- What are 5 ways to say goodbye in Spanish?
- How do you introduce yourself in Spanish?
What are some Mexican words?
11 Mexican Slang Words Only the Locals KnowPendejo.
One of the most used slang words in Mexico is calling someone a ‘pendejo’.
Güey, sometimes spelled in the way it is pronounced as ‘wey’, means “mate” and is used all the time in Mexican Spanish.
Chido & Padre.
If you want to say something is cool, use the word ‘chido’.
What are three ways to say hello in Spanish?
Initial GreetingsSpanishEnglish equivalentLiteral translationHolaHelloHelloBuenos díasGood morningGood (pl.) daysBuenas tardesGood afternoonGood (pl.) afternoonsBuenas nochesGood evening/nightGood (pl.) nights1 more row
How do you end a call in Spanish?
The Spanish equivalent is: “Favor de llamar a (your name) a (your number) , gracias, adios.
What are the 100 most common Spanish words?
The 100 Most Common Words in Spoken SpanishRankWord in SpanishMeaning in English1quethat2deof, from3nono4ato96 more rows•Sep 28, 2018
What are common phrases in Spanish?
Basic Spanish PhrasesBuenos días / Good morning.Buenas tardes / Good afternoon.Buenas noches / Good evening.Hola, me llamo Juan / Hello, my name is John.Me llamo… / My name is…¿Cómo te llamas? / What’s your name?Mucho gusto / Nice to meet you.¿Cómo estás? / How are you?More items…
What is the reply of Hola?
1 Answer. Other responses to “hola” you might use: Buenos días/tardes/noches. Buenas.
How do you introduce yourself on the phone in Spanish?
When you call someone, you can introduce yourself with Soy Veronica or Habla Veronica. Then you probably start with something along the lines of Te llamo (para ver si quieres ir al cine conmigo). Pay attention that you pronounce the ll in llamo clearly.
What are 5 greetings in Spanish?
Greetings in Spanishbuenos días. good morning.adiós. goodbye.buenas tardes. good afternoon.buenas noches. good evening.muy buenos. a shortened version of the above three greetings, suitable anytime.hola. hello.
How you say call in Spanish?
“Llamada” is call (noun) and “llamar” is also call (verb) in Spanish. For simple translations like this one, please use our translation/dictionary search box on the upper-right hand side of your screen (you can also use it by clicking the Translate tab).
How do you say 11 in Spanish?
Get more practise! Click on this link to hear numbers said in Spanish….1uno/a (OO-noh)11once (OHN-say)12doce (DOH-say)13trece (TRAY-say)14catorce (kah-TOHR-say)37 more rows
How do you reply to Buenos dias?
“Gracias. Y a usted.” “Y a usted igualmente.” Or if it is not a good day, “Gracias, pero hoy, no está.”
How do you say your age in Spanish?
“I have 38 years.” If you want to ask someone their age in Spanish you would say “¿Cuántos años tiene usted?” If that person is a friend you would say “¿Cuántos años tienes?” I hope this helped.
How do you say my name is in Mexican?
Using a Formal Introduction. Say “Mi nombre es,” followed by your name. For example, if your name is John Smith, say “Mi nombre es John Smith.” The correct pronunciation of “Mi nombre es” is “Mee nohm-breh es,” and its literal translation is “My name is.”
How do you say hi in Spanish slang?
1. Five Different Ways of Saying “Hello” in Spanish (Spain)1- Hola. It means “hello” or “hi” in Spanish and, as we’ve already mentioned, this word is the most common Spanish greeting and can be used at all times.2- Buenos días. … 3- Buenas tardes. … 4- Buenas noches. … 5- Ey. … 1- ¿Cómo estás? … 2- ¿Qué tal? … 3- ¿Qué pasa?More items…•
How do you ask where you live in Spanish?
As krc_93 explained, if you are asking someone you would call “tú” where they live, you would say ¿Dónde vives? Dónde means where, and vives the tú form of the verb “vivir”, which means “to live.” The other forms of “vivir”, which you then add to dónde as above are: Tú- vives –> ¿Dónde vives?
What are 5 ways to say goodbye in Spanish?
How to say “goodbye”Adiós. Goodbye.Chau. Bye! ( casual)Nos vemos. See you (casual)Hasta mañana. See you tomorrow.Hasta luego. See you later.
How do you introduce yourself in Spanish?
Spanish IntroductionsThe most common way to introduce yourself in Spanish is to say “Me llamo” followed by your name.Alternatives include “Mi nombre es” or “Soy” followed by your name.”Hola” can be used for either “hi” or “hello.”